First GOD, Second Family, Then Education, Followed By Everything Else...

First GOD, Second Family, Then Education, Followed By Everything Else...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Growing up I encountered many experiences that have been good, bad, ugly, tasteful, and painful. I always wondered at times how my life would be without my parents constantly using my free agency and making choices for me, while I am at an age of accountability. It becomes embarrassing to be in College and still have my father screaming fear in me to be and do everything. I transform into this OCD Perfectionist, who won't take failure lightly. No doubt these endearments took a heavy toll on me, but it was the heaviness needed to keep my two feet on the ground. This was the gravity I needed to assist me in walking all "walks of life," a means to SURVIVE. Do I have regrets or blame for the way I was raised and taught? The answer lies on the way you transform and utilize The Good The Bad and The Ugly... We all have our opinions, but for me, when we come from the lowest places, it makes us appreciate and Celebrate when we reach the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment